Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emu38

Female
Number of posts: 17
Registration date: 2009-08-08

PostSubject: GASTRIC SLEEVE FAILURE!   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was sleeved back in August '09 and just five months after the op I noticed that I could consume larger quantities therefore stopping any weightloss. I am now nearly a year after the op and have put on 6 kilos of the 30 kilos that I lost :( I don't know what to do now, as I am back to square one and going downhill fast.

Can't go back to my surgeon as he has no bedside manner and if you ask a question he just grunts instead of answering.

Any suggestions?

Emma
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinyguide.co.uk

AuthorMessage
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts: 1999
Registration date: 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: GASTRIC SLEEVE FAILURE!   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm

You need to work out if it is the size of the sleeve that is the problem or what and how often you are eating is the problem. The sleeve ONLY works to limit the amount of food you can eat at ONE sitting to about 250ml. How often you choose to fill that up and with what is up to you.

So lets work out the problem and see if we can work out how to make it work for you.
First thing is we need a 100% honest food intake for a few days, the VOLUMES of ever single thing you are eating are very important in that food intake to work out if it is a volume problem or a snacking problem.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts: 5906
Registration date: 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: GASTRIC SLEEVE FAILURE!   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:44 pm

Perhaps try another surgeon? They may be able to shed some light.
Back to top Go down
emu38

Female
Number of posts: 17
Registration date: 2009-08-08

PostSubject: GASTRIC SLEEVE FAILURE!   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

I was sleeved back in August '09 and just five months after the op I noticed that I could consume larger quantities therefore stopping any weightloss. I am now nearly a year after the op and have put on 6 kilos of the 30 kilos that I lost :( I don't know what to do now, as I am back to square one and going downhill fast.

Can't go back to my surgeon as he has no bedside manner and if you ask a question he just grunts instead of answering.

Any suggestions?

Emma
Back to top Go down
http://www.destinyguide.co.uk

GASTRIC SLEEVE FAILURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  ::  :: -