11 Days to Surgery Hi Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laggy

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-06-08

PostSubject: 11 Days to Surgery Hi Everyone   Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:55 am

Hi Everyone, I am having my surgery in 11 days.  When I met the surgeon I was 168.3kgs with a BMI of 60.  That was on 30th May.  So it is all happening pretty quickly.  Day 5 of Optihorrible as I think of it.  I have struggled with my weight all of my life and I am 52 now.  I should have made this decision 10 years ago.  But here I am now.  I am kind of excited. definitely scared of dying during the surgery and in Mourning over food at the moment.  I have chosen to only tell my close family and no one else.  Not sure if this is the best thing to do but for now that is what I am doing.  I see so many people here with wonderful success stories and also their struggles and it is really encouraging.  My goal is to have my humungous boobs reduced when I can (I hate them with a passion).  Happy to chat to anyone else going through the process.  And very thankful for such a support group too.  
Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down

11 Days to Surgery Hi Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: