AuthorMessage
Finding Me

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Hi everyone   Thu 25 May 2017, 9:22 am

Hi 😊 Ok my stats 👍😁
HW and CW:140kgs 🙁
Surgery date is the 5th October 2017, in India by Dr. Arindam Ghosh.
Self funded also using some super.

So about me really... I'm Karrine, 26, recently married to a wonderful man, and we have a dog named Cino who is a Maltese x.
As long as I remember I have been overweight, then obese, then morbidly obese. I've done diets, exercise, pills, other drugs - trying to reach the nirvana of a health body, and yes... better looking body.
I have thought about the sleeve years ago, and wish I did it then but I was scared, so here I am. 26, wanting to start me new, married life the right way. I want to go places and not feel judged. I want to go to theme parks and fit on the rides. I want to finally get my periods back (sorry if tmi, but they have been missing for 9years and we are wanting a baby in a few years)
Most of all, I want to be health. And I want to not fool away when I pass a mirror. I want to love me for who I am, just as my husband does.

I look forward to meeting all of you! And being part of the journey. Bring on the loser bench!!
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: