Sleeve Date 19th June 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stellelaurent

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Date 19th June 2017   Mon 29 May 2017, 5:23 am

Well good on you Clem, I'm the same I should have pondered doing it for over ten years also. I was hopeful that I might be able to do it myself but have now resigned myself to needing the extra help of the sleeve. Four years ago I peaked at 99kg, I have managed to lose 15kg on my own and am now 85kg, but it has honestly taken me the whole of the past 4 years to get to this weight, I go up a few, down a few and then feel so disheartened because even if I do falter it will be in the tiniest way, I will make a careful selection but its like I can eat 100 grams of something I shouldn't and 2kg will show up on the scales and then it takes two weeks to get back to where I was again. I'm 159 cm, 85 kg and hoping to get to 65 kg.  I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing about your journey. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Date 19th June 2017   Mon 29 May 2017, 5:06 am

stellelaurent wrote:
Thank you Old Clem, I'm very nervous, today I'm doing everything that I can to find a support group, I have only told two people that I am having the operation. Your date of the 27th isn't too far away either, is that the actual surgery ?

Nope, its the 1st appointment with the surgeon, Dr Zarrouk at Campbelltown NSW. He's got some good reviews. I should have done this 10 yrs ago. I'm 63 1/2, and 183 cm / 150kg.
Was 110 in 2006-7 since being semi retired I've ballooned into a fat bugger and its really p1ssing me off yo yo ing all the time, so hopefully this time next year i'll be 100 kg if the surgery gets done before mid August, (that's my plan).

And I've told everyone, so its more of a commitment now. Clem.
Back to top Go down
stellelaurent

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Date 19th June 2017   Mon 29 May 2017, 4:05 am

Thank you Old Clem, I'm very nervous, today I'm doing everything that I can to find a support group, I have only told two people that I am having the operation. Your date of the 27th isn't too far away either, is that the actual surgery ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Date 19th June 2017   Sun 28 May 2017, 9:27 am

My surgeon app is on 27th june, i'll be watching to see how you shape up along the way, good luck.
Back to top Go down
stellelaurent

Female

PostSubject: Sleeve Date 19th June 2017   Thu 25 May 2017, 7:47 am

everyone, I have been battling with the decision to do this for over 10 years. I've been seeing the Dr and Surgeon now for the past 8 months, after much research and indecision, today I have made the decision that I need to do this for me and that its now or never. I'm terrified and excited all in one body.
Back to top Go down

Sleeve Date 19th June 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: