Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

booked in today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: booked in today   Mon 22 May 2017, 11:41 am

Hi everyone here. 
I just read that someone said they hadn't told anyone (apart from this forum) about their weight loss surgery. I'm the same. 
I booked in today for ESG in June and feeling excited and trepidatious at the same time. . . .as well as determined. 

I've battled with my weight my whole life. now 58, with osteoarthritis in the knees, forcing me to walk less, feel generally miserable, i decided to take the plunge. I have a very supportive partner and so that makes it easier. I'm also lucky enough to have BUPA covering part of the costs, and a bank draft to help with the rest. My motto is we only live once.... and now with a new grandchild on the way I just have to seize the day. 
I find it comforting to know that so many other people are in the same boat and willing to be "here" to offer and seek support as needed. 

Thanks for that! I hope to be able to contribute. Changing bad habits is the key for me and so building up my arsenal of distraction actions is a priority; being part of a community such as this is useful - to say the least.  

Me: 
58 years
159 cm
86 kg
Back to top Go down

booked in today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: