View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gleni

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Tue 09 May 2017, 12:07 am

Hi Mimster, 
Great to see you are going well. I also have a few days where my weight stays the same, then suddenly I have a big weight loss. I'm trying to be mindful in what I'm eating and when I get that full feeling....it sure is a learning experience! My Dietician says exercise eg walking and resistant training combined with the correct diet will prevent weight plateaus......I have to wait a couple of weeks before I can include resistant training!
Overall I'm thrilled with my weight loss and think the Op was a great opportunity to get my life in the right direction.
I know what you mean about feeling tired......I'm dropping off to sleep about 8.30pm each night. I'm working from home at the moment but will be seeing clients from next week(I'm a Financial Adviser).  I suppose we're still healing inside as it is a major op. Most definitely one day at a time!
Take care xx
Back to top Go down
Mimster

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Sun 07 May 2017, 12:32 pm

Hi Gleni . I hope the op went well and you are recovering beautifully. I'm chugging along fine, though still feeling tired at the end of a work day. Had a period of stalling in weight loss, two full weeks. But things are moving in the right direction again. It's a real case of one day at a time, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Gleni

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Wed 05 Apr 2017, 10:22 am

Hi Mimster,
Welcome to the site!
How are you feeling? Hope the op went well!
I'm currently doing my Optifast diet prior to my Sleeve op on 18 April.
Would love to know any snippets of wisdom or tips from having your op and afterwards!
Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Mimster

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-04-02

PostSubject: Hi everyone   Wed 05 Apr 2017, 12:37 am

Hi.  I'm Mimster from Canberra.  I had my gastric sleeve operation on 28 March 2017 and am new to this support forum.  Hoping to learn lots about how to manage this journey!
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: