Great WLS tips from recommended book!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gleni

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2017-03-18

PostSubject: Great WLS tips from recommended book!   Mon 27 Mar 2017, 7:35 am

I joined about a week ago with my pending Sleeve op on April 18. 
3 weeks to go...!!!  I'm really enjoying reading the posts from Newbies to experienced Sleevers.....so much valuable info!

After reading a very positive experience from one Post op Newbie who is one month in, I decided to get her recommended book which she basically said is her bible.  It's called ' Your Complete Guide to Nutrician for Weight Loss Surgery (2nd edition, 2014) by Sally Johnston ( who is an Australian and well qualified Dietician).  She also has a website which I haven't quite explored yet: http://www.nutritionforweightlosssurgery.com.au

Anyway, it is a fab book with tons of recipes from pre op fasting, fluid diet, puréed diet to soft diet and ongoing healthy recipes that are all delicious looking. It also talks about the ins and outs of the sleeve op and troubleshooting tips and common complaints.

I'm only a few pages in and suddenly I feel that I have support at hand in this excellent book....I highly recommend it!
It costs $45 through the website or $15 for e -readers. You might be able to get it from the local library too. Have a squzzy! 
Xx
Back to top Go down

Great WLS tips from recommended book!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: