AuthorMessage
Jarrah
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New here with lots of questions!Ty   Mon 14 Nov 2016, 7:33 am

Hi !

I had insurance through Medibank and had no troubles at all with their top coverage :)  Sorry I can't help with a Surgeon in your neck of the woods :(

I don't know anything about the Super side of things ... sorry.  I think there might be some other threads on this site somewhere about Super ...
Back to top Go down
xxALLYxx9

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: New here with lots of questions!Ty   Fri 11 Nov 2016, 7:49 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and have some questions.
Been thinking about getting the sleeve for 18months but never went through with organizing private health as I was so uncertain. Anyway, has anyone self funded using their super? I'm a single mum who works part time so still gets some Centrelink help and wondered how accessing my super would affect my payments/FTB. I've tried to call Centrelink numerous times but just get a busy tone, will keep trying but in the meantime thought someone may know. Also, any suggestions on a health insurer if I decided to wait? Dr suggestions around Newcastle/Central Coast? Dr Costa and Wong are the only 2 I know of so far
Back to top Go down

New here with lots of questions!Ty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: