New, got date and on day one of VLCD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sufezza

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-10-13

PostSubject: New, got date and on day one of VLCD   Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:25 am

Hi, I live in the outer-east of Melbourne and am booked in for a sleeve on the 8th of November with Dr Geoffrey Draper. Just started today on the pre-op VLCD diet and am waiting for my delivery of BEFIT bariatric meals so I dont have to spend two weeks living on optifast! I had an optifast berry crunch bar for breakfast and it was revolting!
Struggled with my weight since childhood, was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian syndrome in my 20's after I gained a massive amount of weight very soon after stopping the contraceptive pill which, in hindsight, was keeping my pcos symptoms under control.
Have been able to shift a lot of weight with hard work but it comes back on so quick thanks to PCOS. So decided to get the sleeve and there is no looking back now!
Bit anxious about the whole thing, never been in hospital (other than to give birth which was done naturally twice in a birthing centre), never had any sort of surgery and never been under general anaesthetic before.
Back to top Go down

New, got date and on day one of VLCD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: