View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie    Tue 12 Apr 2016, 8:23 am

Wow, you've been through a lot.  There are a number of people here who have gone from band to sleeve, so I'm sure you will find plenty of stories.
Back to top Go down
Lisa66
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie    Tue 12 Apr 2016, 4:30 am

Welcome to the forum.

I was sleeved 8 weeks ago today and have lost 18.2 kg so far, but still have a long way to go. It's still early days for me of course, but so far no regrets!
Back to top Go down
mummaposs

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Newbie    Tue 12 Apr 2016, 2:18 am

Hi I am new here but not new to WLS, I had a 10cm lapband in 2005 weighing 147.7 kilos and only lost around 30 kilos at the most and held steady at 130 kilos. Had 2 kids and then band needed removal in early 2014 due to complications that saw me unable to keep food down.
After putting on 20 kilos after removal I had a 2nd lapband 14cm's put in at 150 kilos, lost 15 kilos (including 7 on optifast before surgery). Have tried different levels of fills and end up vomiting on fills or hungry. Saw surgeon for fill on Friday the 8th April and we chatted about the option of band removal and revision to sleeve. Hence why I am here researching and chatting :-)

I have sleep aponea, asthma, depression, hip bursitis and high risk for diabetes as my mum is a diabetic and I had 2 pregnancies with gestational diabeties. So I need to lose weight for my health
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: