From the Illawarra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jadeh

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: From the Illawarra   Tue 29 Mar 2016, 11:22 am

My pre op is food which is good in a way. I can't tolerate the shakes (can't have lactose/gluten/artifical colours/flavours). Though my first plan was totally unachievable (think 300ish calories a day), but now I'm on something a bit better :) . Still losing rather quickly which is good. Be nice if I could be 5-10kg down before surgery.
Back to top Go down
healthime

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: From the Illawarra   Tue 29 Mar 2016, 1:29 am

Welcome Jadeh, 

I was sleeved late in Feb, and found the pre-op diet a challenge -- but, 5 weeks after the sleeve it seems a distant memory now.  Stay strong and do your best.  

Are you on the shakes?  I used a mix of optifast and optislim.  The larger variety of optislim flavours helped break the monotony, as well as blending the shakes with ice.   

Good luck

M
Back to top Go down
jadeh

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: From the Illawarra   Mon 28 Mar 2016, 5:19 am

Hi

I'm getting sleeved on the 13th of April. I'm in the Wollongong area NSW. I'm almost a week into my pre-op diet. Had a big slip upon the weekend and was feeling rather let down by my dietitian, but I've since spoken to another dietitian who has fixed up the diet that I'm on, and made it a lot more sustainable.
Back to top Go down

From the Illawarra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: