View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMick
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Brisbane Noobie   Sat 23 Jan 2016, 7:22 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow mate, let us know how you get on. You won't regret it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com

PostSubject: Brisbane Noobie   Wed 20 Jan 2016, 3:19 am

Hi peeps, only found this wonderful resource late in the journey.  I haven't always carried big weight being very active with sports at a pretty good level right through until 35.  My food choices were never wonderful with short cuts and big portions the norm.  I liked a drink on the weekends and smoked on and off for some time.  The weight crept up on me and I would then smash out exercise to reduce it to a good level again.  

Once I got married and had kids and had a sedentary job, this got harder and I found myself at 115kg quickly.  I dropped this to 100kg and then had the birth of my second child, who sadly after 6 months passed away which saw me spiral into emotional eating to the point of 135kg where I decided to take my life back with the agreeing to a sleeve. 

I am booked in for 25 January so instead of sitting around drinking beer, having a bbq and a good time for Australia Day, I will be in a hospital bed feeling sorry for myself 😄.  
I have some catching up and reading to do so thank you for all your insights, advices and answers to the same questions.  Am sure this resource will be calming closer to the surgery date.  Take care!
Back to top Go down

Brisbane Noobie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: