View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aussiearies
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:22 pm

FTF Chocolate is also my weakness so I know where you are coming from. I had hoped that I would lose the craving for it after the surgery, as some do, but it was not to be.

I am glad you came back and I don't believe you had to start at a huge weight to get support here. I guess there are some who may feel those who have a smaller starting weight may not have the same struggle or medical issues, but if you have had a sleeve, or you are planning to have a sleeve, then you have the same struggles that we all have.

Besides that you have been a source of inspiration and support for others here, so you were missed while you were away.
Back to top Go down
greenfrog
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:03 am

Ahhh... chocolate...
There's always one (ok maybe a few) things that we all (ok...me) find hard to moderate...

Chocolate is easier for me... but salami and savoys... oh my goodness...
(I mean really... what kind of sick food issue is salami and savoys).

Good luck taming chocolate and welcome back.
Back to top Go down
gingerchicken
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 4:31 am

Hi ftf,

So glad to hear you are back.... And that your operation went well. I was starting to worry that something catastrophic happened with surgery.

Best wishes for your new plan and focus. I hope you find the support you need here and also with a psychologist.

Ginger x
Back to top Go down
Lisa66
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 4:22 am

I've said this elsewhere, but I am so, so, happy you are back. I really missed you.

L x
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 4:06 am

Ah, magical thinking - when you think you know what others are thinking, but you really don't!!! 

I'm glad you are going to see a psych.  I thought it was the most helpful of all the pre and post op stuff I did.
Back to top Go down
Fat-to-Fit
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:57 am

Hmmm...where to begin, BOJ...? I am doing ok, healed exceptionally well & quickly, but have not recovered from my chocolate addiction. I felt a little lost on here, I felt that maybe some people were not going to be supportive b/c I din't weigh 300 kg to begin with, but that was most likely just me being a little super sensitive, and also really needing support!! I have decided to get a mental health plan from my GP & to see the psychologist at the practice I went through, as I am really struggling with the chocolate issue and that will not just resolve itself. I feel like I also need help & advice from other sleevers, and this is the best place for that ! That's an abridged version - So, here I am :-)
Back to top Go down
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:25 am

wondered where you went.  What happened?

How you doing?
Back to top Go down
Fat-to-Fit
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2016-01-05

PostSubject: I'm baaack   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 3:08 am

Hi all, back again. I'm almost 8 weeks out now & thought I probably need some support from others after having a slight melt down ..... Anyway, not sure if my old diary is on here, might have to start again !
Back to top Go down

I'm baaack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: