Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bumbles
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?   Fri 18 Dec 2015, 12:24 am

Hi Dragonsheba,

I started out at 174.1kgs, I was sleeved 13 months ago and currently down to 110.8kgs and still losing.

I had minor obesity related illnesses to what you have, I have osteo arthritis between T3 and T4 which still gives me issues but not to the point it did when I was heavier. I had high blood pressure and arrythmia that I no longer take medication for. Actually I am med free (apart from some nurofen when the back plays up).

Good luck with it all, its certainly changed my life around!
Back to top Go down
Lisa66
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?   Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:24 am

Hi again! Just wanted to mention that if you haven't already seen it, the diary section here is a good place to have a read about other people's journeys. I've connected with quite a few people this way. And it's a good place too to document your own journey.
Back to top Go down
Carissa5984

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2015-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?   Thu 17 Dec 2015, 4:16 am

Hi!!!

I'm not from the Wagga Wagga area sorry, but wanted to say hi!! I'm getting sleeved on the 11th February too!! I'm getting mine done in Brisbane however. Come and join us in the Sleevers Monthly for February 2016 with others who are also getting sleeved in Feb - we call it Club Feb!! :)
Back to top Go down
Dragonsheba

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-10-26

PostSubject: Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?   Wed 16 Dec 2015, 9:50 pm

I have not been under a hundred kilos since I was 12 years old. As a result of that My back is stuffed and I am wheelchair bound without this surgery. I have osteoarthritis and 3 bulging discs as well as a space in my back right in the middle with no space(bone rubbing on bone). I also have now got all of the big weight problems(High blood pressure pre-diabetic depression and so forth). I wanted too start a thread to keep track of how I go and am looking for support from fellow Wagga Wagga NSW Peoples. I am booked for the 11 of February and I am excited and scared all at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Hi Is there anyone else starting out at a huge over 175 kg and how did you go are going?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: