Newby from Adelaide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oaklands22

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-03

PostSubject: Day 3 Post op   Sat 07 Nov 2015, 2:25 am

Thanks Joybells for your wishes Day 3 Post op very minor pain from entry points drugs controlled well, minor nausuer(spelling?) handling small amounts of optifast better than straight water, it my be the lack of whiskey iam missing with the water?just joking it would have been coca cola.Will be home Monday morning and really looking forward to getting back into normality again.
Back to top Go down
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Newby from Adelaide   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 10:21 am

Hi Oaklands,
I,m a 58 year old June sleever and sleeved at Ashford by dr France. Wish you as good as good a journey as I have had as it went very well.
 Have you been into the monthly pages and made yourself known to the other nov sleevers there. That is the best place for support as they are all going through the same stages as yourself and go on regularly early in the journey to help with questions. A lot of the months form there own little support group and set up secret Facebook support pages as well. 
Wish you well and will be keen to hear of your journey.
Joybells.
Back to top Go down
oaklands22

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-03

PostSubject: Newby from Adelaide   Tue 03 Nov 2015, 9:02 am

Hi, Getting ready for operation tomorrow,strange thoughts going through my mind all day at work.Its interesting how your mind works at times,bring on 12 noon and then off we go to sleep and start an unknown but interesting phase.
Back to top Go down

Newby from Adelaide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: