Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OMGItsMe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2015-10-21

PostSubject: Thank you!   Fri 23 Oct 2015, 2:10 pm

Thanks. Katey, I'd never even heard of Scoopon! There are so many choices on there for protein powder!!! 
Fit-to-fat, thank you for that. I've messaged Cost Price Supplements via facebook and will go in on Monday (as I'm heading up to Brisbane then anyway) and will probably buy the Cyborg Ultra Leaan. 

I'm still on my pre-op diet of opti (am using shakes, bars (they're not very good in my opinion), and mousse). Went out today and bought some random protein powder from Chemist Warehouse as it was on special... says it's for active people (of which I am not), but seems to have all the right ingredients etc. Taste is okay. Figured I'd try a couple of different ones. Looking forward to getting Cyborg though. 

Did I mention I'm excited?? 7 days and counting! Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 11:22 am

Hi OMGItsMe
I bought Cyborg UltraLeean, which a lot of people on here recommended. It's a non milky protein powder that is apparently very good. I haven't tried it yet, as I thought I'd try a bit in my Optifast phase , then have it post surgery. The cheapest way to get it is to message Cost Price Supplements on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
KatyOverWeighty

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2015-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 10:05 am

Couldn't find IsoPure but Scoopon have a Protein Powder Galore sale on at the moment!

And welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
OMGItsMe

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2015-10-21

PostSubject: Introduction   Wed 21 Oct 2015, 8:46 am

Hi, 

I'm on the Gold Coast and being sleeved in 9 days. I've been reading the forums for a while now, but have only just joined. I'm currently on the pre-op diet and it's pretty tough going, as I'm sure many of you know. 

I'm very excited but getting a bit nervous. I hope that's normal. I haven't told my family (they're all slim and I really don't think they'd understand) and just have this forum as support. Of course, I have my GP, and dietitian, too, who are great. 

Anyway, I'm now off to find a good protein powder for post surgery. I had my heart set on IsoPure as that's what many people in the US seem to have, but it seems harder to find in the stores here. Might venture into a health shop and see what they have. 
Any recommendations if I can''t find IsoPure for post surgery?
Back to top Go down

Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: