Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Hi I am new my name is Julli

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new my name is Julli   Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:36 am

Welcome, Julli. There is a group for all of the coming months. If you look in the Sleevers' Monthly section, there is a September group that you can join. I think it will be great to follow others' experiences alongside our own (I'm being sleeved in November) All the best fro Wednesday, not long now, how exciting !!!
Back to top Go down
Julli

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-26

PostSubject: Hi I am new my name is Julli   Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:23 am

Hello everyone. I am about to have Gastric Sleeve surgery with Dr Ian Martin at the Wesley on Wednesday 30th.
I must say I am rather nervous as I had a Band in 2008 which was removed earlier this year due to its failure (no fault of mine or Dr).-Too long a story. So this is why I am nervous. 
I am 57 and currently weigh 115 kgs ..... actually may be less from the Optifast diet.
How long is the stay in hospital? I have my left foot in a cast due to surgery 1 month ago and i am not allowed to put any weight on my foot at all. I scoot around on a 'knee scooter'. Luckily my hubby has loads of sick leave and was able to take carers leave. Gosh he has been so wonderful!
Back to top Go down

Hi I am new my name is Julli
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: