Share | 

Looking for people to help shape the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEW68

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Looking for people to help shape the future   Wed 02 Sep 2015, 11:39 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Louise and I am a Brisbane based student dietitian spending my final year of uni completing a research project looking for new ways (that are convenient and individualised) to provide life-long support to people who have had weight loss surgery.

My research uses a secure, anonymous online survey about communication preferences, nutrition monitoring, smartphones, app use and the services that dietitians provide.†

No doubt there are varied opinions about dietitians and Iíd love to hear from more people about what they need. †I have already reached my quota of dietitians and health professionals, but I would love to hear from more recipients of weight loss surgery. †This survey closes in 10 daysí time.

Smartphone ownership or seeing a dietitian are not eligibility criteria. Anyone living in Australia who has had weight loss surgery is eligible to share their views.

All participants have an option to go in the draw to win a $50 Coles Myer gift card.

If you have any questions or are interested in the survey please donít hesitate to contact me via email or PM.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Regards

Louise
Back to top Go down

Looking for people to help shape the future
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: