Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Fresh off the boat and keen to get started.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sutika
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat and keen to get started.    Fri 21 Aug 2015, 4:35 am

welcome oceanbreeze, what a lovely handle:)

I suggest reading people's diaries (even going back to the beginning and reading them like a novella!). I have found this really informative and enjoyable and it is has answered questions I didn't even know I had. If you have a rough idea of when your surgery might be you could join a monthly group, they provide a lot of support, never mind if you guess the month wrong!

Sutika
Back to top Go down
Oceanbreeze

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-08-05

PostSubject: Fresh off the boat and keen to get started.    Fri 21 Aug 2015, 1:33 am

Hi everyone, very new to this site and keen to learn as much as I can, chat, laugh & get to know people on here. I'm in the very early stages of the process as haven't seen the surgeon yet with appt in October. I have quite a lot of weight to lose, nervous as can be but keen to get it all happening to start my new life. Feel free to say hi and tell me a bit about urself. :)
Back to top Go down

Fresh off the boat and keen to get started.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: