Anyone getting their gastric sleeve done next month in August? I am!👍🏻

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sutika
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting their gastric sleeve done next month in August? I am!👍🏻   Mon 03 Aug 2015, 7:25 am

Hi Cahza

I am getting my surgery on 12 August, what's your date?

Please come and join us in the August 2015 group under 'Sleever's Monthly'

Sutika  :)
Back to top Go down
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting their gastric sleeve done next month in August? I am!👍🏻   Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:40 pm

If you scroll down you will find the monthly forum page. Go into this section and the month of August 2015 will be listed. Enter that page and introduce yourself there as there are a number of pre sleevers chatting together and supporting each other.
We found our June list of sleevers grew and we found our group very supportive. You can also look back through the previous months to see the progress sleevers are making. I found this inspiring for myself pre op.
All the best for your journey.
Back to top Go down
Cahza

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Anyone getting their gastric sleeve done next month in August? I am!👍🏻   Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

Hi there everyone! Is there anyone here who is getting their gastric sleeve op next month, August? I am.👍🏻😀
Back to top Go down

Anyone getting their gastric sleeve done next month in August? I am!👍🏻
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: