Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Which brand of weighing scale is the best?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Which brand of weighing scale is the best?   Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:24 pm

I just have weight watchers brand which I,Ve had no bother with. If I was buying especially and had the money I would have bought the my fitness pal scales that weigh and record for you on your my fitness app. Saw them in Harvey Norman and an excellent idea. But the whole my fitness band, and scales would set you back over $200. The scales were I think $120. 
Depends on how much you can spend.
All the best for your journey.
Back to top Go down
Cahza

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-07-30

PostSubject: Which brand of weighing scale is the best?   Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:14 pm

Hi, I want to get a really good weighing scale!😀 I am currently using a cheap one and because our house isn't totally level I'm not getting an accurate reading, in fact when my dietician weighed me on her state-of-the-art scales I am lighter than I thought I was! Recommendations please people for a really good weighing scale. 👍🏻😀 Ta muchly!

Last edited by carolynlouisel1964 on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Which brand of weighing scale is the best?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: