newbie and anxious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meggie1

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-07-24

PostSubject: Re: newbie and anxious   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 1:26 pm

Hi thanks for your reply, wot a tool, so he,s taking appt money from us 30 plus BMI, and then not willing to do op,as a nurse, I will be asking him, if appropriate, why he is not willing to do the op, but putting on his web page,and giving people false hope who are 30 ish BMI. hopefully he will give me the go ahead but if not,,kevin, a fellow scotsperson dolan!! I will be in touch, thanks so much, my appt a week wednesday, the 4th august, will let you know how I go, take care and again good luck for your op, meggie aka kathy
Back to top Go down
Beeby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: newbie and anxious   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 12:22 pm

Inboxed u, yes I was annoyed , wasted money. He said I would get down to 70kg with a lapband and 65kg with sleeve and he wouldn't do it cause it's to risky for 5kg . 
Dolans assistant doc and dietician said I would prob end up around 50kg because that's what they've seen from people with my BMI .that would make me 21.6bmi .
Back to top Go down
meggie1

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie and anxious   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 9:23 am

why would he not sleeve you?as his webpage says if you are 30 or over with comorbitidies,, and why did kevin Dolan do it, thanks
Back to top Go down
Beeby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: newbie and anxious   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 9:14 am

Hi , I saw dr couch , my BMI is between 32- 33 with PCOS and I am the same height as u too, but he would not sleeve me.  I got into dr Kevin Dolan 2 weeks later and 5 weeks after my appointment with him I will be sleeved . Dr Dolan said he has never had a leak too.
Let me know how you go.
Back to top Go down
meggie1

Female

PostSubject: newbie and anxious   Sat 25 Jul 2015, 6:49 am

Hi I have an appt soon with Dr couch at waikiki, have high blood pressure,cholestorel, borderline type 2 diabetes, BMI of 30, my gp thinks I should have a gastric sleeve as Im only 5ft 2 inches, how soon can I expect to have a date for surgery after the initial consultation, and is he good,thanks.
Back to top Go down

newbie and anxious
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: