AuthorMessage
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Newly Sleeved Newbie   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 8:03 am

Welcome mrs froggie,
This is a great place to seek out information and greatly supportive sleevers to help you in your journey.
I,m two weeks out today and going well. I implore you to enter the monthly forum and go to the June 2015 as we have a terrific bunch of sleevers supporting each other in the first few weeks of having their sleeve.
Introduce yourself and if you look for the June list you will find out who was sleeved same day as you.
All the best for your recovery
Back to top Go down
MrsFroggie1970

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-06-29

PostSubject: Newly Sleeved Newbie   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 7:35 am

Hi Everyone from cool rainy Brisbane,
I'm Day 3 post-op having had my sleeve done on Friday June 26.   Came home from hospital yesterday.
Very pleased to have taken the plunge so to speak but  bit nervous about the coming weeks and months.  Husband has a month off work but I am going back to work on July 13.
My main issue since leaving hospital is keeping on top of the pain meds other than that I'm feeling pretty good.  Just getting in and out of bed/a chair etc HURTS!
Looking forward to getting to know more people here bit by bit but for now I've sat in front of my computer for about as long as I can.
Back to top Go down

Newly Sleeved Newbie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: