AuthorMessage
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi from me   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 1:22 am

Hi rocky,
Welcome to this great forum. I,m sure it will be very helpful. I have found the monthly pages really helpful as you chat with people that were done at the same time as yourself.
Just go into monthly page and look up April and post there if you want to know how others are cruising. 
I,m a June sleever and we have an excellent support group happening in June - have a look there.
I like to read most of the month pages ahead of me and it gives me encouragement as to what stage I will be in so many months.
Welcome I'm sure you'll get lots of help even from the long term sleevers.
You have set up a new topic which is ok. However if you have problems or complications you go into that page and generally post there for answers.
If its just in your own topic you may get a bit lost in the site - more topics made the bigger the site.
You will navigate your way around in time. Good luck on your journey
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from me   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 1:19 am

Congratulations on your surgery rockyroad and welcome to the forum!

I encourage you to join the April sleevers group as they will all be going through the same stages as you are. If you have a read through their posts - you'll notice there's an infamous "3 week stall" that just about all of us go through - its extremely frustrating but trust us, the weight does start moving again!!

glad to hear it all went well and you're losing weight steadily!
Back to top Go down
rockyroad

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-28

PostSubject: Hi from me   Mon 29 Jun 2015, 12:24 am

Hello everyone

I am a little late to the party - I had my surgery on 14th April 2015 and although I kept thinking I should look for a forum, I never got around to it until now. I've been pretty lucky with my surgery in that I've had no complications, my scars all look okay and I've been losing weight steadily since then, with a plateau just in the last couple of weeks. 

Anyway, I'm happy to 'meet' you all and chatting as we all go along on this amazing journey.

R
Back to top Go down

Hi from me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: