AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I am new here   Sat 27 Jun 2015, 12:57 pm

Hi carolynlouisel,

Welcome to the forum. I was 51 yrs old when I had my Sleeve, it was the most scariest and best decision I ever made. Make sure you do your research well. Read as much as you can. it all helps with coping with the changes you will face. If you have any questions try the search button at the top of the page, usually someone else has been through something similar, if not just jump in and ask away, we will try to help.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, I am new here   Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:29 am

Welcome Carolynlouise!

You'll find this forum is full of the most wonderfully supportive and helpful people. 

When I first started my journey I found it very helpful to read through the diaries section - so many people have such different experiences. I think I must have read about 20 from start to finish! 

I then went sifting through youtube vlogs - most are American but if you search Australia VSG you'll find lots of Aussies too.

Good luck on your journey!!
Back to top Go down
carolou

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-06-27

PostSubject: Hi everyone, I am new here   Sat 27 Jun 2015, 11:25 am

Hi everyone, I am new here, I just joined today. In fact, I'm new to forums altogether, too! I am married, aged 51, have a son, I live in Henty, NSW (near Albury and Wagga Wagga), I volunteer, and work casually. I am looking into getting a gastric sleeve and I am feeling very excited about it. I have my appointments booked in, first I will apparently be assessed by my surgeon to be's nurse, then attend an information evening, then I assume further appointments and surgery will be scheduled. I'm looking forward meeting people on this forum, and learning more about what I'm about to get myself into! Lol
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, I am new here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: