Share | 

Townsville chic just starting process for operation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adjusting Anna

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Townsville chic just starting process for operation   Fri 19 Jun 2015, 5:41 am

Shygal wrote:
Hi

I live in Townsville, have been overweight (obese but hate that word) 
all my life, even as a small child.  Ive been booked in for surgery in August 7. Im trying to get some funding through my super, so hopefully this won't delay surgery!
I'm nervous as hell, I have to start optifast in July, first appointment is made with dietitian next week, have to book other ones on my steps of to go throughs! as well as a sleep study, not looking forward to that one!

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and reading/sharing this experience.

I like reading sci fi books, and playing world of warcraft in my spare time, so yep need to be more active  D'oh

hehehe

Cheers

Hi Shygal!

I'm in Townsville and just had my surgery on the Monday 15th June. 

Which surgeon are you using? I used Dr. Baker (he is an excellent surgeon! and my anaesthetist was Dr. Chen Wu who was also amazing considering I have hard to find deep veins that kept bouncing around haha)

I did all my funding through my Super. 

If you have any questions at all private message me with everything and I'll answer as soon as possible. 

My surgery was of course done at the Mater in Pimlico - the nurses there were so so lovely! The poor nurse Luke had to come in so much and change my temperature, one minute I was hot, next I was cold, and someone kept adjusting it to 30 degrees haha)
Back to top Go down
Sutika
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2015-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Townsville chic just starting process for operation   Wed 17 Jun 2015, 12:47 pm

Good luck Shygal, I expect an August surgery date too :)
Back to top Go down
Kat1974

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2015-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Townsville chic just starting process for operation   Sun 14 Jun 2015, 12:34 pm

Welcome shy gal. Great to have another August sleever!
Back to top Go down
Shygal

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-06-14

PostSubject: Townsville chic just starting process for operation   Sun 14 Jun 2015, 3:47 am

Hi

I live in Townsville, have been overweight (obese but hate that word) 
all my life, even as a small child.  Ive been booked in for surgery in August 7. Im trying to get some funding through my super, so hopefully this won't delay surgery!
I'm nervous as hell, I have to start optifast in July, first appointment is made with dietitian next week, have to book other ones on my steps of to go throughs! as well as a sleep study, not looking forward to that one!

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and reading/sharing this experience.

I like reading sci fi books, and playing world of warcraft in my spare time, so yep need to be more active  D'oh

hehehe

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Townsville chic just starting process for operation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: