Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)   Wed 10 Jun 2015, 11:03 am

Hi ya Joey-agogo! I'm sleeved and also have PCOS and have lost 38.9kg since my op in October last year. I've been very fortunate to have near on a dream run and am so grateful. Best of luck on your journey :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
jOEY-aGOGO

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-06-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)   Wed 10 Jun 2015, 10:01 am

Yes I am booked into NSP- I'm northern NSW (Manilla, to be exact) & finally getting excited about getting weight under control.
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)   Wed 10 Jun 2015, 9:51 am

welcome Joey!

you must be in northern Sydney if you're with Dr Liebmann? I was sleeved by his offsider, Dr Garett Smith in March this year - I'm about 9 or 10 weeks out (can't remember anymore! LOL). Are you going to North Shore Private?
Back to top Go down
jOEY-aGOGO

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-06-10

PostSubject: I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)   Wed 10 Jun 2015, 6:45 am

HI all-
I'm new and pre- op (booked in for Sept 2015 with Dr. Leibman in Sydney) and currently sitting at 123kg.  My highest weight is 128kg, and I have managed to sit down here on 123kg,  but it is bl**dy hard work, as you can imagine.  I also have PCOS and was diagnosed at 19 (I'm 35, and fatted through 2 pregnancies as well), but went into denial and refusal for years, particularly when told I'd NEVER have kids.  18 months ago, a locum GP at my local surgery took me seriously, when I said something is not normal and I want help.....  And here I am.  I have Sleeving and PCOS questions, weightloss questions, coping questions....
I'm hoping to speak/converse with other women with similar medical experiences & PCOS so I can have a better idea on post-op expectations.

TY in advance!
Hello
Back to top Go down

I'm new (and sorry for my first post, admins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: