View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm very excited!!   Mon 08 Jun 2015, 5:35 am

Best of luck on the opti and with the upcoming surgery, positive thoughts from me to you xxx
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm very excited!!   Mon 08 Jun 2015, 12:51 am

Welcome aboard Archie's Mum! Not long to go til your new life - how exciting! I found this forum to be an absolute sanity saver while I was at the same stage as you. I struggled with the opti early on (but it does get easier) so I'd jump on here and read people's stories and remind myself that it was short term pain for long term gain. The Sleevers Monthly is awesome so you can catch up with people at the same stage as yourself and I found people's diaries an excellent way to keep myself inspired and help to get my head around what was coming up.  Best of luck to you for a speedy, pain free recovery!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
icanucan2

Female
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2014-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm very excited!!   Sun 07 Jun 2015, 10:21 pm

Welcome and all the best to you Archie's Mum....like Totoro said join the June 2015 group as it's fantastic to have the support and encouragement of those going through the same experiences at the same time as you. 
Exciting times ahead for you-this site is fab for lots of info and to help prepare yourself for what is to come esp in those first days/weeks.  I found reading through some of the old monthly sleevers posts really helpful. 
Look forward to reading you success story.
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm very excited!!   Sun 07 Jun 2015, 10:10 am

Welcome and Congratulations Archie's Mum!!

Make sure you join the June sleevers group - you can really chat together about what you're all going through at the same time. You'll find we're all a very welcoming, helpful community here.

Optifast is a hideous, but necessary stage. At least it has an end point - that's what you need to focus on!!!

All the best for your surgery!
Back to top Go down
Archie's Mum

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-06-07

PostSubject: I'm very excited!!   Sun 07 Jun 2015, 10:01 am

Hi all
I'm all booked in a ready to go. I start Optifast tomorrow. My surgery date is 22nd. I can't wait
Back to top Go down

I'm very excited!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: