Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...   Thu 04 Jun 2015, 8:59 am

I am down south but not quite the Shire... =0) Thanks for the feedback, your comments are very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Joybells
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...   Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

Hi big daddy,    Welcome and hope you find lots of support on the forum. I would like to invite you over to the monthly forum for June Sleevers. We have a fantastic group going there that is very supportive of each other and the first girls had there ops this week and already giving us great positive feed back. It's a great way to chat with other Sleevers having surgery in June.
Come over there and introduce yourself and let us know your sleeve date and we can add you to our long list.
All the best with the pre op diet.
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...   Wed 03 Jun 2015, 10:44 am

Welcome BigDaddy! 

I'm also from sydney, about 9 weeks out from surgery. I too, was very anxious but now I feel fantastic!!! What part of Sydney are you from?
Back to top Go down
BigDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-06-03

PostSubject: Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...   Wed 03 Jun 2015, 9:54 am

Greetings from Sydney....
BigDaddy here. I'm a newby with a surgery date (liquid diet to begin next week) and I am feeling very anxious!
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sydney - Newby with Surgery date...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: