AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie just saying hi to everyone!   Tue 19 May 2015, 10:00 am

Hi MoniBear,

Hopefully I get this right as it's been over two years since I set up my ticker.

Click on the link to your profile,

then up the top of the page click on "signature"

on another page go to a ticker site (I used http://tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

Design your ticker how you like and click the next buttons down the bottom,  and it will then give you a choice between two codes to cut and paste into your signature back on this site . (if one doesn't work try the other one)

Hope this works

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
LittleMoniBear

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie just saying hi to everyone!   Tue 19 May 2015, 8:23 am

Hi Nini, 

Thank you for your message. I will make sure as soon as I get my date I will do that thank you. 

Can I ask, how do you add the tracker to your signature? I think I set up one of those weight tracker things but have no clue how to add it to my signature in here, I just thought it is such a great idea and will come in handy during my journey to track my results.
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie just saying hi to everyone!   Tue 19 May 2015, 8:11 am

Hi Monibear,

Welcome  to the site. There are some great youtube videos out there. Have you come across LittleAussie Mel at all? She is from Queensland and about your age group. Don't forget when you get your date to join that months "The Sleevers Monthly" thread, so that you can chat with those going through it at the same time.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2015-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Newbie just saying hi to everyone!   Tue 19 May 2015, 6:28 am

Hi Moni and welcome, you will find lots of great support here and lots of information. Everyone is so nice and helpful, I'm really glad I found the forum also.  Good luck, looking forward to hearing more about your sleeve date and journey.
Back to top Go down
LittleMoniBear

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-05-19

PostSubject: Newbie just saying hi to everyone!   Tue 19 May 2015, 4:36 am

Hi Everyone, 

Im Moni and I am 27 and from Sydney. I am in the process of booking in for my surgery. I have been doing lots of youtube video searching and looking for support forums to meet some great people to share experiences with and ask questions etc. as I begin this journey! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Moni  :)
Back to top Go down

Newbie just saying hi to everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: