Hello Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheeko

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-05-18

PostSubject: Thank you Nini   Mon 18 May 2015, 3:05 am

Thanks Nini, I appreciate that. I will have a look around and hopefully find some clarity within these pages. 

Jess
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello   Mon 18 May 2015, 2:51 am

Hi Cheeko,

Welcome to the site! I found the Opiyuk phase very challenging as well. Not my favourite drink!  To begin with I had to hold my nose and just chug it down like medicine.

It's great that you've done your research, the more you know the better you will cope after surgery. This is a very supportive site so make sure you ask plenty of questions, usually you'll find someone who is facing the same problem. If not try the search button at the top of the page. But no matter how much you know its still a scary time leading up to surgery. 

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Cheeko

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-05-18

PostSubject: Hello Hello   Mon 18 May 2015, 2:11 am

Hi Everyone, 

I've just completed the first week of my 4 week pre surgery Opti diet (being sleeved on the 11th of June). Have to say it's probably been mentally the hardest thing I've had to do. I knew it would be hard but this is a whole new ball game. 

It will have been 18 months from the time I decided to get the procedure to the actual surgery date so I've had plenty of time to think about it and investigate the pros and cons. I know this is the right thing for me but have a continuing multitude of emotions running through me since I started opti. I guess this has been the reason to join this support group.

I look forward to getting to know you all 

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down

Hello Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: