AuthorMessage
GW

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Start of journey   Fri 08 May 2015, 6:28 am

Totoro wrote:
Welcome Trudiva!

We had very similar starting weights and goals. I was 116.4 at my heaviest in January and after 4 weeks of Optifast was 105 at surgery on 26 March. I'd ideally like to get to 65kg by christmas but would definitely be happy with 75. (My surgeon's goal is 80).

Looking forward to sharing your journey!

Those weights sound familiar to me too, 115kg at my highest, 108.5kg on surgery day, and 97.3kg this morning, 6 and a half weeks post op.  My goal is 75kg, but anything under that would be fine with me!
Back to top Go down
SammySleever
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Start of journey   Fri 08 May 2015, 5:02 am

Welcome Trudiva!

We had very similar starting weights and goals. I was 116.4 at my heaviest in January and after 4 weeks of Optifast was 105 at surgery on 26 March. I'd ideally like to get to 65kg by christmas but would definitely be happy with 75. (My surgeon's goal is 80).

Looking forward to sharing your journey!
Back to top Go down
Trudiva

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Start of journey   Fri 08 May 2015, 4:49 am

Hi everyone, 
I go by the name Trudiva and i have been part of this group for a while now however this is my first post.
I was lurking in the shadows and reading lots of the post which i must say has been quite informative to me. 
I have learnt so many things from here and I am glad to say my journey is about to commence.
I am scheduled to have my op on 18th May 2015 and yes the nerves are screaming so hard but i am also excited to start a new life.
My highest weight was 115kg and currently i weigh 112kg.
I have started my optifast diet for about a week now and i am liking the results that i am seeing. 
My goal weight is 75kg and i am hoping to get there before Dec.
I am interested in making new friends here on and sharing with them tips, progress results and anything about healthy living.
Feel free to friend me and lets get this party started already!kisskiss

Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wj4w

Start of journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: