band to sleeve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickers

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2014-11-07

PostSubject: Re: band to sleeve   Wed 22 Apr 2015, 1:52 am

Hi Mandie, welcome.  There is a whole section on band to sleeve with lots of stories.  I don't know if you'll find a lot of people who have had at the one time as it doesnt seem to be the norm in aust.  I've just had my band removed but need to wait a few months for the sleeve.  My surgeon does this as standard practice but I think that was a good thing in my case as I had a lot of adhesions and scar tissue apparently so the risk would have been to high for a leak.  Hopefully yours is routine.  Good luck with the surgery and let us know how you go.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AJS78

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-21

PostSubject: band to sleeve   Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:09 am

HI my name is Mandie new to this site, i have a band in at the moment had a few issues with it these past few months, so i think its time for it to come out.
Having my op done in June so not that long away,has anyone else on here had their band out and been sleeved at the same time? curious to know if there are any others out there, I,m time poor as have a baby so can't really do it in two stages.
Back to top Go down

band to sleeve
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: