View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lozzy78

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Mon 13 Jul 2015, 6:16 am

Hi Jessica
I have been searching for some information on Dr Zarrouk. I have also seen him and have booked my surgery for the 10th September at Campbelltown Private. I was just wondering how you have been going since your operation in May. How did you find the aftercare with Dr Zarrouk and also how was your stay in hospital. It is all coming around so fast that I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. Hope all went ok with surgery.
Laura
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Munster

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Wed 15 Apr 2015, 6:52 am

I just had my appointment a few hours ago and he is lovely. He explained to me that he does the procedure slightly different to other surgeona. He reinforces the suture lines by applying glue and stitches the fat back to the stomach which prevents the stomach from flipping as well as reduces the risk of complications and ensures a faster recovery. He booked me in for the 29th of May for the surgery and only charged me $3000 because I am an RN!
Back to top Go down
Leeshie

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:14 pm

Hi :) i went to an info night with Dr Zarrouk, but being very close to the BMI cut off for Ctn Pvt,  I chose to go to St George Pvt with Dr Loi .... very hard decision to make and I'm sure i would have been as happy with Dr Zarrouk as I am with Dr Loi.
Dr Zarrouk was absolutely lovely and i had a chat to him at the end of the night. I was recommended to see him by my sister, who is a theater nurse and has been in on some of his procedures :)
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Munster

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Mon 13 Apr 2015, 1:52 pm

Hi Iggy, I have an appointment with Dr Zarrouk this Wednesday. I asked the receptionist about costs and she said that his Gastric Sleeve fee is $3500 with health insurance, so his costs are much lower than other surgeons in the area. I have heard wonderful things about him, and I was told that despite being the cheapest, he is one of the best. I have also been told that he has lovely bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. Will let you know after I see him in a couple of days :-)
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:36 am

Hi iggy and welcome to the forum! I'm from melbourne so can't help you out about your surgeon but I'd suggest using the search button at the top of the page to search for his surname and see if anything comes up. I used my super too to have the op back in October and it's been the best decision I've made for myself. Best of luck on your journey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
iggy

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Dr Ali Zarrouk   Fri 10 Apr 2015, 2:15 pm

Hi,
I just registered with this support group. Im still not sure on how to use or access it, I have my first appointment with Dr Zarrouk in Campbelltown Private on the 20th of April. Any feedback about him will be great, I will be using my super to cover costs.

Thank you everyone
Back to top Go down

Dr Ali Zarrouk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: