Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Two weeks until sleeve and breastfeeding - advice??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cool.J
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Two weeks until sleeve and breastfeeding - advice??   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:56 am

Hi brissiemum, well done on your decision for surgery!! I unfortunately can't help with the child bearing questions but thought wow good on you!! What a commitment to make to yourself with a young family and a good job. Inspiring :)
Back to top Go down
Brissiemum

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Two weeks until sleeve and breastfeeding - advice??   Sun 22 Mar 2015, 11:40 pm

Hi everyone :)
I'm a 33 year old married school teacher with two kiddies - 20 months and 9 weeks. I'm being sleeved in 2 weeks on the 7th April by Dr Lockie at Northwest Private Hospital in Brisbane and am super excited! I am nervous about my ability to breastfeed my 9 week old after surgery. I'm after any advice or tips to help make it happen and would also love to hear other people's experiences (good and bad) who have had a similar journey. Thanks so much, look forward to joining the sleeve club :)
Back to top Go down

Two weeks until sleeve and breastfeeding - advice??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: