View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie    Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:16 pm

Hi wombat and welcome to the forum! Hope your cut is feeling better and you're recovering well. It's certainly a roller coaster in those first few weeks but it's soooooo worth it in the long run!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
wombat008

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-22

PostSubject: Newbie    Sun 22 Mar 2015, 4:23 pm

Hi everyone I am so glad that I have found this forum just wished 
that I thought to look for one long ago!  
I had lapband about 2 1/2 years ago I did end up losing 18kgs but with my health problems and medication that I am on  I then started to gain weight again it was so frustrating! 
So now after having the band removed 4 month's ago I had the sleeve done last Monday  16/03/15. 
So 6 days in and healing quite well I have a very low pain threshold  so not sure if it's normal for the cut by the bellybutton to be really painful but it is all looking good no infection just still weeping a bit . See my doctor on Tuesday as well as the dietitian. 
Very much looking forward to going home on Wednesday morning get to be back to  the family and my fur babies 🐕🐕🐕🐈 and flying back to kalgoorlie 💃.
Looking forward to doing a lot of reading on here so I can keep up to date with what is happening.  Well that's me for now😊

Last edited by wombat008 on Sun 22 Mar 2015, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect date)
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: