AuthorMessage
cool.J
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello... and HELP!   Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

Hey there!!

I haven't had my sleeve yet so I can't answer your questions but I saw that you've not had a response yet and just thought I'd say I wish u all the best and i hope that your insulin issues are being sorted. Maybe try posting in the post op page for help and advice?
Back to top Go down
stellapearce

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Hello... and HELP!   Wed 18 Mar 2015, 8:00 am

My name is Stella and I had my sleeve gastrectomy in 2011. On surgery day I weighed in at just shy of 170kg (I'm 175cm tall) and had been overweight all my life, except for a very short period in my late teens when I managed to get to the mid 70s.

Coming up on the four year anniversary of that day, and I'm down to 127kg. I've had my gallbladder removed, and I'm now facing insulin resistance issues. I've also had a fair few injuries from exercise - turns out it's not so good for you after all!

I guess I'm looking for advice and support from others who have had partial success with the surgery and who are still battling to reach their ultimate goals.

Hello to you all - I look forward to hearing about your journeys, your tips and tricks, and your lives in general :)
Back to top Go down

Hello... and HELP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: