Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Tue 17 Mar 2015, 8:20 am

You're off to a flying start! Good luck with the super rigmarole.  I had to go that route too and even though it's a bit of messing around, it's so worth it when it comes through!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Tue 17 Mar 2015, 5:15 am

Last edited by annabanana87 on Fri 01 May 2015, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Too old?

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-02-20

PostSubject: Time to surgery   Tue 17 Mar 2015, 3:58 am

Have appointment in three weeks-first consult. how long to surgery from it for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Had my first consultation today with Dr Baker   Tue 17 Mar 2015, 12:29 am

Last edited by annabanana87 on Fri 01 May 2015, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Tue 17 Mar 2015, 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Thu 12 Mar 2015, 4:59 am

We're the same starting weight and I'm on track for 30kg-ish in 6 months, and im certainly not the fastest loser going round, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you making that goal.  You can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Thu 12 Mar 2015, 4:55 am

Last edited by annabanana87 on Fri 01 May 2015, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Thu 12 Mar 2015, 4:49 am

Good luck on the 17th and good on you for taking things in hand before the potential health concerns become an issue for you!

Just a quick note on the hair loss issue. Not everyone experiences it so don't let that be a determining factor for you.  I'm nearly 5 months out and haven't had a problem with it at all. I've had one day when I thought it was happening but I just overreacted!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!   Thu 12 Mar 2015, 12:11 am

Last edited by annabanana87 on Fri 01 May 2015, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Not So New To The Forum But I Finally Have My First Consultation Appt!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: