View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: new to the site   Sat 07 Mar 2015, 6:52 am

Hi Apples and welcome aboard! Not long for you to go now, in the meantime, this forum is an excellent resource for any questions or information you need. Best of luck on your journey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: new to the site   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm

Hi Apples, 

Congratulations on your decision and welcome to the site.  As you have probably already noticed, it is a great source of info and a fantastic support site to have beyond what you have at home due to the fact that everyone in here understands what it's like to be big in the first place (which some of our families and friends do not) and many are sleeved and have lived the experiences you will be going through in recovery.  I found the reassurance that things I was going through was normal and the food ideas, tips and strategies to be invaluable.  Your date is fast approaching so you will soon be on your way. 

Best wishes,
Back to top Go down
apples

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-02-25

PostSubject: new to the site   Fri 06 Mar 2015, 2:17 pm

Hi all, I have been looking at this site for a while to decide if a sleeve is the right thing for me and then going through the process of getting funding via super,talk about jumping through hoops!  funding has now been sorted and i have a surgery date for the 28th of March. Optifast starts tomorrow so it's getting very real now.
Back to top Go down

new to the site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: