View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Only five days till surgery   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum KMR, and best of luck with your surgery next Tuesday! 

I can relate to the yo-yo dieting and I love that the weight I've lost so far isn't going to be creeping back on any time soon. I know this is a tool and not a cure all but I've never felt so positive about weight loss before.

Best wishes for a speedy, pain-free recovery!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Only five days till surgery   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 12:57 pm

Welcome KMR,

Welcome to the forum and best wishes for a smooth recovery.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
KMR

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Only five days till surgery   Wed 18 Feb 2015, 10:25 am

Hello
Just thought I'd write a quick post, as I've found reading through lots of the conversations, really interesting and informative.

My surgery is next Tuesday, and I am feeling excited but nervous at the same time. I have spent my whole life losing weight and then putting it all back on again. I heard about this type of surgery only 12 months ago, and I must admit I never thought I'd take this step.

I've finally decided I can't continue to fight myself, and try to keep off this weight. In the past 30 odd years, I've not been able to, why would things change now.

So, 2015 is going to be the beginning of a wonderful new stage in my life [I'm in my fifties ... I figure I shouldn't leave this any longer!] and I'm hoping to be able to share my journey with people who have experienced the same life changing process.

I'm sitting here about to consume yet another Optifast bar ..... ummmmm I was only asked to do these for two weeks, so I'm sucking this up and not complaining!!!

KMR
Back to top Go down

Only five days till surgery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: