View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I did it!   Sat 14 Feb 2015, 1:29 am

Hi Tony and welcome aboard! It sounds like you're having a nice cruisey recovery which is greats do a terrific loss. I no longer experience hunger as such any more, I just get a bit weak and flattened if I don't eat regularly but it's important to keep up the fluids/food intake even if you don't feel like it. Best of luck on your journey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: I did it!   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

Welcome to the site Tony.  It's early days but great to hear you are travelling well so far.  I found that any "hiccups" I had were not really complications as such but learning curves that I could work through. I learned that I could usually avoid my tummy sending food back or feeling certain discomforts by making adjustments to quantity, eating/drinking speed or type of food.  Of course, I learned the hard way which wasn't always pleasant, lol, but I learned!

I think this site is fantastic --> like you said, everyone contributes and this gives it a real community vibe.  Even though people might come at a topic from differenting knowledge and experience, there is this general vibe of mutal respect running through any differences of opinion, etc.  It is great to have such a place to ask questions, toss around ideas, find out info and share your own experiences.  Not to mention just having a place that you can blab on in your own diary as much as you need to.

Once again, welcome aboard and best wishes for a continued smooth recovery.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
tmazza1969

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: I did it!   Fri 13 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm

Hi all just joined, 

I had surgery on 5 February 2015 

So far so good, into week 2 and just starting to tolerate slight more volume. Lost 15 kgs so far including pre op loss of 9 kgs

Some discomfort still but no pain medication required just the willpower to keep the fluids up. I don't feel hungry, not sure if I should or not.

My current best friends are crushed ice and apple juice.

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to having some of my questions answered or answer any questions or make a contribution to forum.

Take care

Tony
Back to top Go down

I did it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: