Share | 

Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aramat

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD   Sun 04 Jan 2015, 10:12 am

Hi kaelajoyx. Im getting sleeved on the 14th Jan in Adelaide.  Just wondering did your doctor want you to go on optifast before your surgery?
Back to top Go down
kaelajoyx

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD   Sun 04 Jan 2015, 7:44 am

juldon1 wrote:
Hi Kaela
nice to see a new newbie here as well. Just wondering when you are going to see your surgeon and how much research have you done
on the sleeve?

Juldon1 - a newbie too
Hi Juldon,
The next time I see my surgeon will be for my op on the 30th of this month. I have been researching for about a year now :) So I now the good, the possible bad, and the ins and outs :) xxx
Back to top Go down
juldon1

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2014-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD   Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:40 pm

Hi Kaela
nice to see a new newbie here as well. Just wondering when you are going to see your surgeon and how much research have you done
on the sleeve?

Juldon1 - a newbie too
Back to top Go down
kaelajoyx

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-01-01

PostSubject: Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD   Thu 01 Jan 2015, 6:46 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Kaela, I am 21 years old, I am 165cm tall and I weigh in at 108kg. My heaviest weight was 115kg. I am booked in for gastric sleeve surgery on the 30th January. (NOT LONG!!! :)) I am so excited!!!

I have been overweight my whole life and have tried many diets and have failed and I am fed up! I feel like my weight keeps me down, I never want to do anything, I just want to stay at home and hide from the world.
Can't wait to live my life to the fullest!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT :) 

I have having my surgery done by Dr. Victor Liew on the Gold coast. I have heard he is fantastic and he ALSO does not charge!!!! All my fees are being covered by my private medical, my out of pocket expenses will be less than $1000.
He believes it is wrong to charge extra as he would rather the patient spend it on supplements, personal trainer, equipment etc. He is such a lovely surgeon! I only enquired about it yesterday after getting a referral from my gp and I am ALREADY booked in after a phone call with surgeon Victor Liew!

Can't wait to share my journey with you all and see your journey as well!
Back to top Go down

Soon to be sleeved - From GLADSTONE QLD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: