View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi all another newbie   Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:11 am

Welcome aboard finallyme! February will be here before you know it and in the meantime, you're in a great place to find out heaps of information and ask all the questions you need to 😄
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
Finallyme

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-10-31

PostSubject: Hi all another newbie   Fri 31 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

Hi all, can't begin to explain how awesome it's been finding this site and seeing how supportive everyone is, it's made me feel more comfortable about my decision for WLS, any who I'm 23 and like most I've struggled with my weight as far back as I can remember, didn't matter what I ate or how much I exercised it never made a difference.

I found out I have PCOS at the start of the year, was great to have an answer as to why I couldn't shift any weight but also a bummer knowing it would be a constant struggle for the rest of my life. After all the heartache I've had enough so I'm going for the sleeve, I want a life and am sick of feeling so down about myself. My health insurance kicks in end of February 2015 so still got 4 months to go, I've seen two surgeons and have decided to go with Dr. Jon Armstrong, at first I was nervous about getting it done but after seeing the surgeon I'm feeling really confident with it. Would love to hear more peoples experiences, all stories good and bad and any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks everyone

Finallyme
Back to top Go down

Hi all another newbie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: