AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 9:45 am

Hi Hotfeet,

I guess January seems like forever away for you at the moment but it is amazing how quickly that time goes. We can all relate to being exited but secretly terrified! Dr Justin Greenslade seems to be a very popular surgeon on this site so you have picked a winner.

I don't know if anyone has started a January Sleevers group but if they have you could join in. If they haven't you and Bellaballerina could start one. Having the support of others going through the same thing is wonderful.

cheers Nini.
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Thu 30 Oct 2014, 8:39 am

Welcome Hotfeet, I'm hoping to be sleeved late Jan, but will probably end up more like Feb. I guess everyone is a little apprehensive at this stage, it's a huge decision. But I also can't wait! Looking forward to sharing in your journey 😊
Back to top Go down
Hotfeet

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Another Newbie   Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:05 am

I have my sleeve date 5th Jan '15 with Dr Justin Greenslade. BMI 35 for my little 156cm. Been on every diet under the sun, watch what I eat and exercise 5 days a week. Just can't keep my weight down. Doing this for a healthier, happy old age. Excited but a bit apprehensive:8965742:

Last edited by Hotfeet on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poor grammar)
Back to top Go down

Another Newbie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: