AuthorMessage
danw5972

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 51 weeks and counting !   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:23 am

carollsadler wrote:
Hi Dan
Welcome. I'm a bit of a newbie too. I've got my first appointment with the surgeon in a fortnight on 3 November and am counting the days LOL
This site is fantastic. There are some really inspirational people and stories, so much information and some really great hints and tips. I've been soaking it all in, reading a bit each day.
All the best with your journey.
Thanks again guys your all amazingly inspirational :D I was having a look around in the before and after photos section today alli can say is wow! I cannot wait lol ! Carollsadler my appointment is the 4th ! Cant wait to hear more stuff soon :D
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 51 weeks and counting !   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:10 am

Welcome aboard, Dan!

I'm four days post-op and feeling great, and I wish you every bit of success in your journey.

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
carollsadler

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 51 weeks and counting !   Mon 20 Oct 2014, 1:54 am

Hi Dan
Welcome. I'm a bit of a newbie too. I've got my first appointment with the surgeon in a fortnight on 3 November and am counting the days LOL
This site is fantastic. There are some really inspirational people and stories, so much information and some really great hints and tips. I've been soaking it all in, reading a bit each day.
All the best with your journey.
Back to top Go down
danw5972

Male

PostSubject: Re: 51 weeks and counting !   Sun 19 Oct 2014, 1:01 pm

Thanks guys, muchly appreciated :D
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Welcome Dan   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 11:54 am

Welcome Dan, good on you taking your health in your own hands. I am 6 weeks out and feel fantastic, just like you will once you have had yours. All the very best and see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: 51 weeks and counting !   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 9:53 am

Welcome Dan, I can totally relate to your feeling your weight has held you back from doing many things. I'm looking. Forward to a few of those things being a bit easier once some of this weight loss pays off.

You'll find this an awesome site for info and support.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
danw5972

Male

PostSubject: 51 weeks and counting !   Thu 16 Oct 2014, 9:10 am

Hi guys, I have been looking around this site for a few days now and thought I might join in and meet the gang, introductions first, my name is Dan im 23 yrs old and im from central west nsw and goin in for gastric sleeve surgery. Everyones about numbers I can see so mine are:
CW 146 kg
HW 153 KG
I have been looking into this surgery for some time now and I have taken the first few steps towards a new me, I had my doctors appointment 2 fridays ago im booked in to see my surgeon on the 4th of November I have spoken to him over the phone and he has given me a ruff date for surgery of mid nov 2015, for as long as I can remember I have always been overweight and it has kept me back with every aspect of my life I enjoy sport but could never play due to knee and ankle problems, I love to work but I am limited with my success due to my weight, I always remember saying to myself if my weight became to much I would do something, well my friends, its happning and im excited though nervous at the same time feelings im sure everyone on here has experienced, I look forward to hearing from everyone and hearing some similar success stories.

Cheers Dan
Back to top Go down

51 weeks and counting !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: