View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Berocca   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:40 pm

Mine recommends Berocca too but I just can't stomach the revolting orange flavor so I have a mini multi vitamin each day.
Back to top Go down
Beachesbabe

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:38 pm

My dietitian recommended berrocca for my multivitamin. Just let it sit till its not bubbly anymore. Just a thought but it is a bit easier to stomach than a pill.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 11:36 pm

The only thing that upset my stomach was my multivitamin. Made me throw up immediately. I tried all sorts. In the end the only way I could keep it down was to take it with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and not drink for at least 1/2 after. Hope it gets better for you.

Do you know about the Wonder Sleevers Down Under get together coming up in October? Great chance to get to hang out with other weight loss peeps. http://www.wondersleevesdownunder.com/

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 10:48 pm

welcome to the other side.  maybe you need to change the multi vitamin, even a liquid.  With the chucking maybe you need to reduce what you are consuming.  I know, its not much. What did the doc say about you chucking?  When I was at your stage, I was told it is undesirable to be chucking.  It only takes a sip of water to do it.  I am sure you will work it out.  Less is more. I used to chuckle at the small amount that filled me.

Well done on your loss so far.  It is very exciting. I certainly was.
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 1:34 pm

I'm on the East side so totally opposite you. I know your area as I went to school at BIS in Pinjara Hills many years ago.  I hope your surgeon sorts it out for you - especially if you have only been getting it for the last week or so, if the multi is a new addition, it's certainly a candidate as the cause.

DayleD is totally right. This a great site for feeling less alone about going through this as we are all at different stages of a similar 'journey'.

we are all working out our own way, but it sure helps to know we are on the right track or get a hint of a direction we could try. Some people don't like calling this a journey, but I love a good analogy, lol!
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 1:21 pm

Hi PlumpinNomore, so glad you found this forum, especially if you've been feeling alone.  This is such a great site for support and encouragement, and you can share all your highs and lows and know that someone on here is 'listening', and many people on here really know what you're going through.

Fantastic weight loss, what a great start!  I'm 9 weeks out and haven't vomited since day 1, nor been nauseous or felt too full, and I'm always a bit hungry so I feel a bit different to alot of others on here, sometimes I feel my old gigantic stomach is still in there somewhere saying ha ha...but everyone's different I suppose.  Bummer about your nausea, at least you've got your surgeon and team to go back to for questions and if it gets worse.  Can you change your multi vitamin to something different?  I know how important they are for us sleevers so if you could find something your tiny tum could handle better that might be a start.

By the way, well done on your water intake.  I'm struggling too.  If I try just water I'm barely able to get to 800ml.  If I add in Zero powerade or diet cordial I'm able to get to 1200ml or so.  It's hard hey!

See you round, DayleD
Back to top Go down
PlumpinNomore

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 1:12 pm

My surgeon was Dr Mark Daoud at Sunnybank private and he was wonderful!!! I had my post op visit last week and was fine but just the last few days been feeling really nauseated!!! I am wondering if it's because I have started taking a multi vitamin ??? I never coped well with them prior to surgery either. It's a slow release one so it hits you all day. I will stop vitamin but still give Dr Daoud a call just to check??? It's sooooo weird I am eating soooo little but I know that's how it is meant to be. Sticking with soft solids for a little while longer than they recommend as I don't feel ready for solids yet. I am sooo grateful for your replies as I have been feeling very alone. I am a Brizzy gal out at Moggill just past Kenmore. Where are you ?
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 12:38 pm

Hi PlumpinNomore, welcome aboard! Congrats on being sleeved and having already lost a nice whack of weight. It's a great start, although I hope your tummy settles down for you soon. You'll get plenty of post-op support and encouragement on this site, I have really found it invaluable.

I see you are from Brissie too - I'm being sleeved in a weeks time by Dr Greenslade at Greenslopes hospital. Who was your surgeon?

Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 12:37 pm

Welcome PlumpinNomore,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with nausea after 4 weeks. What does your surgeon say about it? Does he have any idea why it is happening? Hope you're feeling better soon.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
PlumpinNomore

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-15

PostSubject: New sleever!!💗😍😘   Mon 15 Sep 2014, 12:04 pm

Hi everyone I am 4 weeks out and 11.5 kg down!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!! Struggling to get my 1 L of water but getting there and really suffering with constant nausea! Yuck!!! I a vomit bags all over the house looool . Glad to have found you all as this a journey that only other sleevers can understand. Xx
Back to top Go down

New sleever!!💗😍😘
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: