Back to top Go down
nene65
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Newbie from Mooloolaba   Fri 18 Jul 2014, 1:43 am

Hi Everyone,

I am Nene and this is my first post. My sleeve op is scheduled for the 4th of August 2014 and I have to say I am getting very excited. I am not doing this to lose weight (although I would be lying if I said I didn't want to be slimmer) I am doing this because my health has reached the point where my quality of life has become unbearable.

I had a heart attack in 2011, I perforated my bowel last year, countless attacks of diverticulitis, erratic blood pressure and hormones, osteoarthritis in feet, knees and hips, sleep apnoea and constant internal infections. I am a mess. 

I'm 163cm and my current weight is 136kg and hoping to get down to under 75 if possible.

I always use to be healthy (a gym junky) and despite putting weight on when I had the kids, I always managed to lose it and keep it off. I didn't put on weight until I was unfortunate to contract Ross River Fever, which then brought on a long battle with chronic fatigue, pneumonia and other problems which left me bed ridden for 6 months. (a bad time). I went from 65kg to 118kg in less than 3 months and have been climbing ever since. 

I'm hoping this sleeve op will be the turning point to put me back on the road to good health.

I am hoping you guys will be my support team as only my immediate family know I am doing this. 
I work in a place that is so health (natural remedy) focused that if you even mention taking a panadol you are almost frowned out of existence, so I haven't told them what I am doing. They would just not understand. 

So this is me in a nutshell. Please hold me in your thoughts and prayers (if this is your thing) and wish me luck. Any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated.

Take care and God bless
Nene 
Back to top Go down

Newbie from Mooloolaba
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: