View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Thanks   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 1:58 am

Thanks for pointing out the link that says 'Posts since you last visited'...I have been here about a month and have only just worked that out, makes it much easier.

Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:06 am

Your more than welcome! I just lucked upon it when exploring. After u said that the other day I thought I'd try and put it in a post for others and this was it, lol. It made me wonder how many people had not noticed it as it doesn't really stand out.
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:29 pm

Just as an aside...WondaWendy, thank you for telling me this the other day.  It's so much easier than looking at the scrolling 'latest topics', and now I don't miss anything :)
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

I find the easiest way to keep up to date with everyone's posts is to click Home, then click the little blue link that says "see posts since my last visit" - but that's because I"m slightly obsessed with this process and am coming every day/night to try to read EVERY post, lol. 

I also find the Search button very handy for searching info on specific topics and occasionally I'll just have an explore of all the folders and areas to see what's been going down in the past too. Ooh, and don't forget to check out the gallery!
Back to top Go down
Kylie21

Female
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 8:10 am

Welcome Ozkiwi!!!

This forum is a wealth of information!!

Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:29 am

Welcome Ozkiwi,

It can be very overwhelming can't it, I understand.  Hopefully you'll find alot of the information and answers you're looking for on this forum.  The 'search' button was my best friend for the first month or two I was on here looking around, now it's the reply button to join in and chat!!

I've found this forum an amazing help, there are no judgements, just support and people who are going through, or have been through, exactly what you are and so really understand.  Hope you find it that way too.

See you round, DayleD
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Hi Ozkiwi and welcome   Sat 12 Jul 2014, 12:41 am

Hi there and welcome,  I am fairly new and still find this forum extremely difficult to navigate. You will get some fantastic information here and continue to be inspired by all the wonderful success stories. I have my Surgeons appointment on Wednesday so fingers crossed it proceeds from there. Good luck with your journey, you are among friends here.

Hello
Back to top Go down
Ozkiwi

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-11

PostSubject: Hello from a newbie   Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:05 pm

Hi All,
I haven't quite figured out how to use this forum as yet but I'm sure I will get the hang of it!
This forum was recommended to me by a friend who has already been sleeved, I am due to have my sleeve done on the 24/09.
It's all a bit overwhelming and I'm still trying to get my head around things, all I know is that it is a necessary step for me with the hope of improving my life and preventing any weight related illnesses that would certainly show their face if I continue at this size.
I'm glad to have people on the same journey with me and will be grateful for any advise, ideas or any other things that pop up along the way.
I look forward to sharing my journey :-) 
Back to top Go down

Hello from a newbie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: