View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arna
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Can't contain my excitement.   Sat 31 May 2014, 12:36 pm

How exciting Hoggie! Two more sleeps....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't contain my excitement.   Fri 30 May 2014, 2:45 pm

Hello Hoggie,

So excited for you!  This is a great place, so many people for support and encouragement.  Looking forward to following your journey.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Can't contain my excitement.   Fri 30 May 2014, 1:34 pm

Hello Hoggie!

Welcome and yay for Monday! It will be awesome if you can throw away the meds forever, I've known a lot of people who have been able to do that. 

Pop over to the June thread in the Sleevers Monthly section when you get a chance and say hi there too, it's nice to be surrounded by people who are going through this at the same time.

Click me for the June thread.
Back to top Go down
Hoggie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-30

PostSubject: Can't contain my excitement.   Fri 30 May 2014, 11:43 am

Hello everyone, been looking at this site for a few months now and have finally decided to join.  I'm having my gastric sleeve on Monday morning and I'm so excited about the rest of my life. 

I've had a problem with weight most of my life and 7 years ago was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.  I've tried just about every diet know to man and everything works for a while and then the weight comes back on again.  Been working hard at the gym for the last 3 years which has kept my bsl's fairly low but still overweight and not able to shift it (I think it's a brain thing!!!).

I've been taking Diabex for the last 5 years and have been told to stop taking it today and my Diabetes Nurse doesn't think I'll need to go back on it.  How good is that??

Looking forward to getting to know some of you over the coming months and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little as well.

Catch you on the other side!

Hoggie 
Back to top Go down

Can't contain my excitement.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: