View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newmein2014

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2014-03-27

PostSubject: Re: New from the Wide Bay Area   Sun 25 May 2014, 1:43 am

Hi kCameron welcome!

I was sleeved on the 20th March and it is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have had a dream run with no side effects whatsoever apart from the amazing weight loss.

I'm more active and loving life again.

Congratulations on the choice to find the best version of you.
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1257
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New from the Wide Bay Area   Sat 24 May 2014, 12:12 pm

Hey kcameron,

Welcome to the site. It's a great community, full of helpful information and supportive people.

My GP was really surprised and a bit unsure when I first told her what I was thinking, but the next time I went to see her, she was way more positive and I suspect she had done some research.  Maybe yours will come around :)  Did he/she give you any reasons why they weren't in favour of it?

I too am nervous about it, but feel it is probably the best option for me, at my age and considering my history.  I am going to visit 2 surgeons before I decide who to go with, and see the first one on Wednesday coming - OMG!

Cheers,
Wendy :)
Back to top Go down
kcameron66

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-24

PostSubject: New from the Wide Bay Area   Sat 24 May 2014, 11:40 am

Hi, super nervous. I have my appointment with Dr Daoud in 2weeks time for discussion re gastric sleeve. My Gp however doesnt like my decision is very negative, so I feel I am off to a bad start. I am 47, single Mum of 3 children who I have given my life to. I have been watching life pass me by for about 10 years and have decided this year is mine!
Back to top Go down

New from the Wide Bay Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: